Kahlua® Oreo® Tiramisu
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 629 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Beat egg yolks in the bowl of a double boiler until fluffy. Beat sugar into egg yolks until incorporated; beat in wine. Heat egg mixture over the double boiler until the cream thickens and small bubbles appear, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the mascarpone cheese with a rubber spatula in a bowl until creamy. Pour egg mixture over the cheese; beat until filling is smooth.
- Beat cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold into cheese mixture.
- Combine coffee-flavored liqueur and rum in a small bowl. Dunk enough cookies in the liquor to create a layer across the bottom of a baking pan; arrange cookies in the baking pan to create a cake base. Cover cookies with half of the filling. Dunk a second layer of cookies; arrange on the filling. Top with remaining filling; sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled, 3 to 4 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- A sweet wine of your choice can be substituted for Porto wine, if desired.
Per Serving: 629 calories; 44.6 g fat; 46.2 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 188 mg cholesterol; 254 mg sodium. Full nutrition