Ingredients50 m servings 126 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a baking sheet.
- Combine milk, vegetable oil, and salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add 4 1/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon tapioca flour; stir constantly until dough easily pulls away form the sides of the pan. Remove from heat; cool 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Shape the dough into small balls with greased hands; place onto baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- To keep these delicious morsels gluten-free, use tapioca flour to dust the baking tray.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 5.2 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 180 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
i have been making various versions of Brazilian cheese bread for over a year. This is a wonderful receipe for bread lovers...chewy, crunchy top and full of flavour. Very easy to make. Note: Onc...
Excellent!! This method renders a soft, gooey bread roll. Just the right amount of flavor too. I made three different batches to try different types of flours. Regular tapioca was a bit bland co...