Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 587
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes cut-side down on a baking sheet. Coat with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 pinch salt.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until tender, turning halfway through, about 25 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, red curry paste, ginger, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Stir chickpeas into the pot. Increase heat to high; cook until chickpeas start to turn golden and are coated with the onion mixture. Pour in lemon juice, coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and cook until flavors combine, about 10 minutes. Stir in kale, 1 handful at a time, until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Serve chickpea mixture over roasted sweet potatoes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute fresh or sun-dried tomatoes for the canned if preferred.
- Substitute harissa for the red curry paste if desired.
- Substitute chard for the kale if desired.
Per Serving: 587 calories; 28.3 84 15.2 0 1133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1