Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 206
Original recipe yields 16 servings (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix quinoa, steel-cut oats, almonds, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, chia seeds, flax seeds, cocoa powder, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and stevia in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted together, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour honey mixture over the quinoa mixture; mix well to combine. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before breaking into pieces, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For every optional item used, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or honey or 1/2 of each in step 3.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 12 21.6 4.5 0 4 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious! I subbed quinoa for amaranth (higher protein), dates for cranberries, and skipped the honey to lower the sugar and make it vegan.