Hot Wing Stroganoff
Ingredients37 m servings 530 cals
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts; cook until no longer pink, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Stir in mayonnaise, milk, hot pepper sauce, mustard, and ranch dressing mix. Bring to a simmer; cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors combine, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir sour cream and Parmesan cheese into the saucepan; bring to a simmer. Stir in heavy cream until sauce thickens to the consistency of gravy. Remove from heat; let stand before serving, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Milk can be substituted for heavy cream.
- The recipe is easily adjusted to be more or less spicy.
- A little white wine can be used to cut the richness of this dish.
Per Serving: 530 calories; 44.4 g fat; 8.1 g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; 124 mg cholesterol; 1229 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was good and tasted a LOT better than it looked. Used milk in place of the heavy creamed as mentioned but it still curdled to a degree. Great flavor though and one I'd make again. Leftovers...
I had to add 1 Tbsp of white vinegar to the yogurt/sour cream mixture since I didn’t have buttermilk packets, but it came out amazing! This tastes just like hot wing pizza topping. I served it...
Really good! Too much spice for my little kids, but great for adult taste buds! I omitted the heavy cream.
The only change I made was to cook the chicken breasts in a skillet till lightly browned and completely done, let cool, and then sliced and added back to the sauce. Be sure to make the sauce in ...