Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 796
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place spaghetti squash cut-side down in a microwave-safe dish. Pour in 1/4 cup water. Microwave on high until easily pierced with a fork, about 7 minutes.
- Scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands with a fork. Transfer to a bowl; add butter, salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add to bowl with spaghetti squash. Add walnuts and a pinch of salt to the skillet; cook and stir until toasted, about 1 minute. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Place sausage in the skillet; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Pour in Alfredo sauce and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Spoon sausage mixture over squash and top with walnuts.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute coconut oil for the olive oil if preferred.
- Use store-bought or homemade Alfredo sauce.
Per Serving: 796 calories; 68.7 32.4 21.5 70 1494 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1