Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 316 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine rocket leaves and tomato in a large bowl.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange halloumi cheese slices on top.
- Broil halloumi cheese in the preheated oven, until light brown, about 3 minutes. Flip slices and broil on the second side, about 3 minutes more. Cut into cubes; add to the bowl.
- Toast pita bread until golden. Cool until crisp, about 5 minutes. Break into small pieces; add to the bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, sesame seeds, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Pour into the large bowl; toss salad to combine.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can fry the halloumi cheese if preferred.
- Substitute feta cheese for the halloumi if desired.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 23.6 g fat; 14.7 g carbohydrates; 13.8 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 688 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1