Ingredients55 m servings 370 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet (with lid) over medium heat. Cook green onions, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add 1 package spinach and 2 tablespoons water and cook, covered, until wilted, about 1 minute. Stir spinach with tongs, then add remaining package spinach and remaining tablespoon water. Cook, covered, stirring once or twice, until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Break each ramen noodle block into 4 pieces and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander and rinse under cold water. Toss noodles with spinach mixture in skillet and spread mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
- Blend eggs, spreadable cheese, and salt in a blender until smooth. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach mixture. Stir spinach mixture gently with a fork to allow egg mixture to flow underneath. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until puffed slightly and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve from skillet.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 26.9 g fat; 14.7 g carbohydrates; 21.7 g protein; 355 mg cholesterol; 778 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I changed up a little and added mushrooms instead of onions as we don't like onions of any sort. Very bland and the ramen were absorbed to the point that you didn't even see them. I followed e...
This recipe was really easy to make and it was a hit with my family. However, we did all agree that it's missing something. We're just leery of adding sausage or bacon due to the grease. We don'...