Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat to low; whisk in agave nectar until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Stir lavender blossoms into the saucepan. Let syrup steep, about 15 minutes. Strain into a bowl through a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
- Refrigerate syrup until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup syrup into a glass measuring cup. Add mint leaves; mash gently with a cocktail muddler. Mix in pineapple juice.
- Fill a pitcher with ice. Pour in pineapple juice mixture. Top off with club soda and stir. Serve garnished with a slice of lime and sprig of mint.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cheesecloth is best, but I've found a strong paper towel works fine.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 0.2 60.2 0.9 0 11 Full nutrition