Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 168
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, eggs, butter, cane sugar, vanilla extract, allspice, and nutmeg in a large bowl; mix until well blended. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in mashed banana and shredded coconut until evenly combined. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven; turn over onto a wire rack to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, cashew milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; stir until mixture is creamy. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 6.9 25.1 2.8 28 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I liked this glaze a lot but to me it tasted a little too sweet and like powdered sugar. I would still use it again tho!
I loved this! And my husband couldn't keep away! It has the moderate sweetness and feel of a mix of banana bread and cake. It used up some of my old yogurt and bananas, and was easy to make w...