Vegan Granola Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 28 m servings 163 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 squares)
- Place raisins in a food processor; pulse into a paste.
- Transfer raisin paste to a large bowl. Add oats and almonds.
- Place banana in the food processor; blend into a puree.
- Combine 1/4 cup banana puree, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes. Add water if mixture seems too thick. Pour over raisin mixture in the bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Press mixture into the baking dish. Brush remaining banana puree on top. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm, 8 hours to overnight. Cut into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use black or golden raisins, as preferred.
- Use another unsalted nut butter in place of the peanut butter if desired.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 4.8 g fat; 28.3 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 39 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1