Raw No-Bake Dark Chocolate Mint
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Almond date base layered with a peppermint cream. Dip the top of the squares (or the whole peppermint bite) in melted chocolate. Completely raw, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free and absolutely delicious! A perfect dessert for any occasion and it is so good you wouldn't even know it was healthy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge. These freeze well, so feel free to make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer until ready to serve."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 170
Original recipe yields 35 servings (35 squares)
- Place almonds in a blender; grind into a flour. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Place dates in the blender; blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Mix blended dates with the almond flour in the bowl. Stir in cocoa powder. Spread mixture evenly into a shallow 9x11-inch dish, pressing firmly with the back of a spatula to make a flat crust.
- Place cashews in the blender; process, scraping down the sides every 1 to 2 minutes, until very smooth and creamy, 8 to 10 minutes. Add agave nectar, baby spinach, and peppermint extract; blend until filling is smooth and uniform in color.
- Spoon filling onto the crust and smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Freeze until set, about 30 minutes. Cut into 35 squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 170 calories; 8.8 22.3 3.8 0 64 Full nutrition