Ingredients13 h 11 m servings 72
- Immerse ten 12-ounce jars in simmering water until jam is ready. Wash lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add peaches, 3 or 4 at a time; cook for 30 seconds. Immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain. Peel off skins, core and dice peaches into small pieces.
- Combine diced peaches, sugar, raspberries, and lemon juice in a large pot. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; cook at a rapid boil for 10 minutes. Stir in liquid and powdered pectin; bring back to a boil. Remove from heat and skim foam off the jam with a slotted spoon.
- Pack jam into hot jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Wipe the rims of the jars with a moist paper towel to remove any food residue. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars 2 inches apart into the boiling water using a holder. Pour in more boiling water if necessary to bring the water level to at least 1 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool, 12 to 24 hours. Press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight (lid does not move up or down at all).
Per Serving: 72 calories; 0 18.6 0.1 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great flavor but the raspberry definitely overpowered the peach which I found somewhat disappointing. If I were to make it again I would definitely cut down on the raspberries and up the peache...
Delicious jam recipe! I made this exactly as the recipe stated and it turned out wonderful. If you want your peaches broke down more boil them separately for a while before adding the rest of th...