Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 230
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Press cracked pepper onto both sides of each steak.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add steak; cook until browned, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove skillet from heat.
- Transfer steaks to a serving platter, reserving drippings in the skillet. Stir beef broth and red wine into the skillet, scraping up browned bits. Return to the heat and bring to a boil. Add chard; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Cut steak into serving-size pieces. Serve with chard.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute one 5-ounce bag of fresh baby spinach for the Swiss chard if preferred. Cook spinach for 2 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 16 5.5 15.5 51 277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1