Grilled Octopus Salad with Marinated Figs and Ginger-Lime Dressing
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine Dijon mustard and honey together in a bowl. Add crushed ginger; stir until blended. Stir in lime juice and lime zest until blended. Stir in olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time. Season with ground pink pepper; mix until dressing is combined.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Coat tentacles in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Grill tentacles on the preheated grill until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Combine celery, parsley, celery leaves, figs, and grilled tentacles in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss until combined.
- Cook's Note:
- Avocado honey can be substituted for the honey, if desired.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 6.4 12.4 14.9 42 405 Full nutrition