Ingredients5 h servings 519 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper and spread in the baking pan.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a fork, 25 to 35 minutes. Let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble into smaller pieces.
- Combine 3/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, onion, sour cream, mayonnaise, and most of the chives in a large bowl. Stir in potatoes and crumbled bacon. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese and chives.
- Refrigerate salad before serving, 4 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 30.2 g fat; 45 g carbohydrates; 18.5 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 746 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This is by far one of the better potato salads I have had. Most are just smothered in entirely too much mayo or mustard. This recipe had just enough mayo/sour cream mixture to lightly coat the p...
Teenage boys liked it a lot! Potato salad hating daughter not so much. Bet she would like it hot!
Roasting the diced potatoes really gives this potato salad a different flavor...a really good one! I enjoyed everything about this salad. My only complaint is that I made this about 3 hours befo...
I have always been very picky about potato salad due to my distaste for hard boiled eggs. I have seen a similar style one to this in the deli section of the supermarket and wanted to make my own...
This was a great choice for potato salad. I love my regular salad, but it’s very time consuming to make. This was a really nice change and didn’t take near the amount of time. It will go well ...
This was a hit with a family gathering. I didn't use as much mayonnaise, maybe a tablespoon but the flavor was delicious. The potatoes had to bake much longer too, about an hour and 15 minutes, ...
This was the PERFECT potato salad for our 4th of July party! Easy to make and EVERYONE loved it. I will definitely be making this again..and again..and again.