Lemon Parmesan Zucchini Chips with Basil Aioli
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 479
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Puree the mayonnaise and fresh basil and set aside.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Stella Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge the zucchini slices in flour, dip in egg, and coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry the coated zucchini slices in oil until lightly golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Or, place them on a wire rack on a baking pan, sprayed lightly with oil, and bake in a preheated 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) oven until lightly golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve zucchini chips with the basil aioli.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 28.9 54.4 15.1 111 642 Full nutrition