Spiralized Cucumber and Jicama Tostada Salad with Avocado
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tostadas)
- Place jicama, cucumber, red onion, and bell peppers together in a mixing bowl. Toss with lime juice and avocado oil until combined; refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- Season the mashed avocado with garlic salt. Spread the avocado mixture evenly over tostada shells. Top evenly with jicama mixture and grape tomatoes. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Spiralizing jalapenos can be a bit tricky. Make sure you have a large firm jalapeno and don't apply too much pressure when spiralizing. You can also slice or dice the jalapeno if you would prefer.
- The mini sweet bell peppers can be the color of your choice.
- Olive oil can be substituted for avocado oil.
- Editor's Note:
- Use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to cut the vegetables into a spiral shape.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 6.2 28.2 3.1 0 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1