Spiralized Cucumber and Jicama Tostada Salad with Avocado
Ingredients50 m servings 175
- Place jicama, cucumber, red onion, and bell peppers together in a mixing bowl. Toss with lime juice and avocado oil until combined; refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- Season the mashed avocado with garlic salt. Spread the avocado mixture evenly over tostada shells. Top evenly with jicama mixture and grape tomatoes. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- Cook's Notes:
- Spiralizing jalapenos can be a bit tricky. Make sure you have a large firm jalapeno and don't apply too much pressure when spiralizing. You can also slice or dice the jalapeno if you would prefer.
- The mini sweet bell peppers can be the color of your choice.
- Olive oil can be substituted for avocado oil.
- Editor's Note:
- Use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to cut the vegetables into a spiral shape.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 6.2 28.2 3.1 0 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We loved these as a light snack before Thanksgiving dinner. I added some hot sauce. These were fast and easy to put together. Everyone raved about them. Thank you for the recipe.
Absolutely delicious! Dinner party guests loved it and so did we. I will make it again and again. Toss veggies with a sprinkle of chili powder for some extra flavor, YUM!