Danny's Homemade Fresh Ingredients Spaghetti Sauce
Ingredients55 m servings 202
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add ground beef and cumin; cook and stir until meat is browned lightly, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, diced bell pepper, and minced garlic; cook and stir until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine quartered tomatoes, chunked onion, bell pepper, water, vinegar, garlic cloves, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, parsley, cilantro, paprika, soy sauce, hot sauce, brown sugar, and salt in a blender; blend sauce to desired thickness. Add more water if a thinner sauce is desired.
- Pour sauce onto ground beef; cover and cook until the sauce reaches desired consistency, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Dried hot chile peppers can be substituted for hot pepper sauce.
- Sauce can be blended together beforehand and refrigerated, allowing the flavors more time to mix together.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 10.9 15.5 12.2 35 194 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made this sauce last night and served it over zucchini noodles as I am on the paleo diet. Can I just say, that was the best spaghetti I have ever eaten!
now a family favorite. I'm making bulk batches with tomatoes from the garden. awesome recipe.
This was easy and quick to make and it turned out very tasty. Even though the ingredients list seems long, it really isn't since a lot of them are repeated. Good recipe.