Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 5 m servings 516 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, sea salt, chile powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, ancho chile powder, black pepper, rosemary, thyme, cumin, nutmeg, allspice, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl to make the rib rub.
- Coat ribs evenly with rub. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat smoker to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) per manufacturer's instructions. Place ribs on smoker meat-side up. Smoke until browned, about 1 1/2 hour. Remove from smoker.
- Pour apple cider into an aluminum roasting pan. Position ribs in the pan, standing on end if needed. Cover with aluminum foil. Return to the smoker. Continue smoking ribs until tender, about 2 hours more.
- Transfer ribs to a grill. Brush barbeque sauce on top. Grill until dark brown, about 10 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 516 calories; 30 g fat; 35.5 g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 1466 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written except that I used St. Louis style ribs and I omitted step 5. We like our sauce on the side instead of smothered on the meat. These turned out really good but I would leave out t...