Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 664
Original recipe yields 6 servings (3 racks of ribs)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Place marinated ribs in a shallow baking dish; add water. Tent aluminum foil over baking dish.
- Bake ribs in the preheated oven until heated through, about 1 1/4 hour.
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and pour into a spray bottle.
- Transfer ribs to the smoker. Let cook, spraying generously with vinegar mixture every 30 minutes, until tender, about 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Add ketchup, honey, steak sauce, hot sauce, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Simmer sauce until flavors combine, about 20 minutes.
- Brush sauce over ribs. Grill until deeply browned, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 664 calories; 45 27.5 37.2 176 919 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1