Grilled Green Garlic
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place garlic bulbs on large sheets of aluminum foil, up to 3 bulbs per sheet. Lightly drizzle olive oil over bulbs and season with salt and pepper. Wrap foil tightly around bulbs.
- Place bulbs inside the preheated grill on the top rack away from the flames; cook until garlic cloves are butter-soft, about 30 minutes. Allow garlic bulbs to cool until easily handled. Squeeze garlic from bulb into a bowl and mash with a fork until spreadable.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also roast garlic in the foil packet in a toaster oven or a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 3.8 17.7 1.9 0 64 Full nutrition