Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 ice pops)
- Whisk mascarpone cheese, half-and-half, espresso, coffee-flavor liqueur, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla bean paste gently in a bowl until smooth.
- Divide mascarpone cheese mixture among ice pop molds. Cover and freeze until slightly firm, about 1 hour.
- Insert ice pop sticks 2/3 of the way into the molds. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours more.
- Run molds under warm water to release and pull out ice pops.
- Cook's Note:
- I use the Norpro® Ice Pop Maker as they come out really nice.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 13.5 11.8 2.7 38 29 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1