Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 326 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine coconut water, banana, blueberries, kale, spinach, dates, almond butter, hemp seed hearts, flax seeds, oats, and protein powder in a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Cook's Notes:
- Tahini or any kind of nut butter can be substituted for almond butter, if desired.
- Water or any kind of nut milk can be substituted for coconut water.
- Unflavored protein powder can be substituted for the vanilla protein powder.
- If you'd like your smoothie thicker, add a few ice cubes. If you like a smoothie that's a little runnier .. add more liquid.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 10.4 g fat; 37.3 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 307 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1