Grilled Grapefruit Paloma Cocktail
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 344
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 cocktails)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut limes in half widthwise. Cut 1 half into 3 wheels.
- Pour sugar into a shallow bowl. Dip lime halves, 2 of the lime wheels, and grapefruit into sugar to coat thoroughly. Watch Now
- Place limes and grapefruit cut-side down on the hot grill. Cook, turning lime wheels occasionally, until browned and grill marks form, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet to cool. Watch Now
- Rub remaining lime wheel over the rim of 2 highball glasses. Dip rims in kosher salt. Fill glasses with ice.
- Juice grilled lime halves and grapefruit into a small pitcher. Pour in any juices that accumulated on the baking sheet. Stir in tequila and simple syrup. Divide mixture between glasses and top off with club soda. Garnish with grilled lime wheels. Watch Now
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The limes will cook more quickly than the grapefruit.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 0.1 56.4 1.5 0 11394 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is delicious. I froze mine. I made a non-alcoholic version for the kids, which turned out like a granita.