Grilled Lemon Limeade
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 173
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 quarts)
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Pour sugar into a saucepan; press halved lemons and limes cut-side down into the sugar.
- Set the saucepan with remaining sugar on grill; stir in 2 cups of water and whisk over the heat until dissolved into a syrup. Let cool.
- Place lemon and lime halves sugared-side down on grill and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place lemon and lime slices on the grill; cook until browned, 30 to 60 seconds on each side.
- Juice halved lemons and limes into a large pitcher. Add syrup and 2 cups water to the juice, 1/2 cup at a time, until the limeade achieves desired sweetness. Pour limeade into glasses filled with ice; garnish each glass with a grilled citrus slice.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The citrus juice can be strained with a mesh strainer after juicing, if desired.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 0.4 51.8 1.6 0 8 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1