Grilled Pineapple Mai Tai
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 551 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 cocktail)
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place sugar in a shallow bowl. Dip lime halves in sugar to coat.
- Grill lime and pineapple wedges, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill and let cool.
- Fill a cocktail shaker and Old Fashioned glass with ice.
- Squeeze 1/2 fluid ounce lime juice and 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice into the shaker. Add gold rum, silver rum, triple sec, and orgeat syrup. Cover and shake until the outside of shaker has frosted. Strain into the glass and garnish with a grilled pineapple wedge.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sugar. The actual amount of sugar consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 551 calories; 0.5 g fat; 110.8 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 12 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1