Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 2722
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 milkshakes)
- Refrigerate 2 tall glasses until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread marshmallow cream over graham crackers and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Broil graham crackers until marshmallow cream turns golden, about 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Pour chocolate milkshakes into chilled glasses. Place glasses on large plates. Top each milkshake with 2 scoops ice cream.
- Decorate milkshakes with broiled marshmallow crackers, muffins, cookies, toaster pastries, and peanut butter cups. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
Per Serving: 2722 calories; 97 427.6 43.1 207 1835 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1