Slow Cooker Spanish Rice Chili
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a great set-it-and-forget-it recipe using Knorr® Spanish rice. Just prepare the rice (or use some leftover rice from the night before), mix it with a few freezer staples, beans, salsa, and spices, and blam! The best chili ever after a few hours in the slow cooker. Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and/or diced onions. This would also go great on top of a big pile of fries on game day."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 22 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine water, Spanish rice mix, and vegetable oil in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Pour rice into a slow cooker. Add chili beans, frozen bell peppers and onions, salsa, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on Low until flavors combine, 6 to 8 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Since there's no dairy in this recipe, it's secretly vegan! If you want to dress this up or add some meat or dairy, it's great too.
- You can also cook this on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 4.4 39.7 10.8 < 1 987 Full nutrition