Skillet Nutella® and Cream Cheese Brownies
"Came up with this recipe after a trip to Italy where I fell in love with Nutella® and wanted to use it in everything! They're decadent and rich so one double batch goes a long way. Made them for a friend's dinner party and now every time I'm invited over their kids ask me to bring these!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a large cast iron skillet with 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Mix brownie mixes, 2/3 cup coconut oil, water, and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Combine cream cheese and chocolate-hazelnut spread in another bowl. Fold into the brownie mixture. Spread evenly in the cast iron skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 1 hour. Let cool in the skillet, about 20 minutes.
- Run a knife around the skillet to release edges. Cover skillet with a large platter and flip brownies onto the platter. Let cool completely before cutting into squares, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making brownies are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 26.7 51.1 4.9 39 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1