Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 786
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 8-ounce ramekins)
- Grease bottoms and sides of each ramekin with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine shredded onion and carrots in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup melted butter; mix thoroughly. Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic powder; mix well to combine.
- Combine eggs, egg yolks, and sugar in another large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually blend in enough flour to make a smooth batter. Beat in onion mixture on low speed until thoroughly incorporated. Fold in mozzarella cheese.
- Divide batter among ramekins, filling them almost to the top. Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until souffle batter puffs up above the edge of the ramekins, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may not need the full 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour. The batter shouldn't be runny, but definitely as thick as cookie dough.
Per Serving: 786 calories; 43.2 76.4 24.7 443 637 Full nutrition