Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 492
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix sweet potatoes, white sugar, softened butter, evaporated milk, eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg together with a mixer in a bowl. Transfer to a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Remove souffle from oven; reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix cornflakes, pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter together in a bowl with a spoon. Spread topping over souffle; bake in the preheated oven until topping is toasted, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Chopped walnuts can be substituted for the pecans, if desired.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 25.3 64.8 5 97 228 Full nutrition