Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 4-cup souffle dish with butter. Dust dish with flour; tap out excess.
- Beat cream-style corn, egg yolks, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in another bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold a large spoonful of whipped egg whites into corn mixture until incorporated.
- Fold corn mixture into remaining egg whites. Pour into the prepared souffle dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until souffle is golden brown and center is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 6.5 22.3 8.4 189 407 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1