Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 95
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pierce spaghetti squash in several places with a knife. Microwave on medium-high, rotating every 5 minutes, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from microwave. Let cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds. Scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands with a fork. Transfer to the greased baking dish.
- Pour tomatoes, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, garlic, and salt over spaghetti squash; mix well. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, 45 to 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 3.5 10.4 5.4 9 473 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
This is pretty darn tasty, just like a good plate of spaghetti with sauce. I forgot I was eating a vegetable instead of noodles. My squash was smaller than average so I reduced the ingredients (...
Very Good!!! I used 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies and accidentally used a can of diced tomatoes 'chili style'. I also sautéed half a red onion and added that. I didn't have fresh ...
I followed the recipe, but used my own spaghetti sauce (jarred) because that is what I had on hand. This was the first time I have ever made spaghetti squash and my whole (picky) family loved it...
This turned out amazing! I used what I had on hand: fresh tomatoes from the garden, lightly dried basil, and dried oregano, and it was perfect. I think adding some ground sausage would be good a...
This is a great recipe! The only change I made was using marinara sauce. I will definitely make this again, everyone raved about it.
It only took about 20-25 mins in the oven. I used spaghetti sauce, added in chopped meatballs, spinach, mushrooms & mozzarella cheese
I loved the flavor the fresh herbs gave this. I only added some frozen Italian meatballs for a tasty low carb dinner.