Grandma's No-Bake Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 11 m servings 471
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch cake or 8 mini cakes)
- Mix whipped topping, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until blended.
- Place cream cheese pieces on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave at 30-second intervals until warm and soft, but not discolored, about 1 minute.
- Mix cream cheese into whipped topping mixture; beat with an electric bender on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Pour into graham cracker crust, smoothing the top.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until set, 4 to 5 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Don't be afraid to use a flavored whipped topping. Everything goes!
- For a denser texture, mix by hand instead of with an electric mixer.
- Add your choice of topping before serving. If topping with frozen fruit, add just before serving. If topping with chocolate chips or pie filling (such as cherry pie filling), add before refrigerating or before serving.
Per Serving: 471 calories; 29 49.4 4.1 43 264 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I love this! It's simple and delicious even without a topping, this is a recipe I plan to use over and over again.