Delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Don't let the name fool you into thinking this is a cake for kids. This cheesecake definitely has a richness and flavor that will absolutely appeal to the more mature palate. I've had to change several things to bring out the peanut butter taste and to make the process easier. This cake sells out quickly at the cafe where I work."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 28 m servings 896
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 5 tablespoons sugar, and butter in a bowl until combined. Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese together in a bowl until soft, about 1 minute. Add 1 1/4 cups sugar and flour and blend until smooth. Whisk in eggs until mixture is just blended; stir in milk. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are puffed and surface of cheesecake is firm except for a small spot in the center that will jiggle when the pan is gently shaken, 45 to 50 minutes. Run the tip of a paring knife around the edges of the pan, set the pan on a wire rack, and allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Heat the jam in a saucepan over medium heat until melted, about 3 minutes; pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate until completely chilled.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any berry flavor can be substituted for the blackberry; jelly can be substituted for jam.
- I like to line my springform pan with parchment paper.
Per Serving: 896 calories; 47.4 105.4 17.7 175 522 Full nutrition