Coconut Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
"I love cheesecake, but sometimes feel guilty about eating it... or even thinking about it. So I decided to replace the cream cheese with Greek yogurt and went with coconut because it's one of my favorite flavors. This one doesn't make me feel as guilty to eat. I top mine with drizzles of dark chocolate and toasted coconut shavings."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 38 m servings 160 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flaked coconut, sugar, and flour together in a bowl. Mix in egg white until crust holds together. Press crust into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until pale, about 18 minutes. Let cool.
- Blend coconut yogurt, eggs, sugar, and coconut extract together in a bowl until smooth. Mix in cornstarch and salt. Pour filling over cooled crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start pulling away from the pan and center jiggles slightly when shaken, about 35 minutes. Let cool, about 30 minutes.
- Chill cheesecake in the refrigerator until firm, about 3 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Try switching up the flavors of Greek yogurt for different flavors.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 6 g fat; 25.5 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium. Full nutrition