Pasta Salad in a Jar
"Whether you're packing a picnic or just an office lunch, this Mason jar meal not only helps with portability but also portion control. Starring Three Bridges® Organic Spinach and Cheese Tortellini, colorful veggies, and greens, the final product is definitely Instagram-worthy. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. When it's time to eat, just shake well and serve!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 719 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 mason jar)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water until they float to the top, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain water. Place in the refrigerator to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Layer pesto, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, tortellini, and mache into the canning jar; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- Romaine lettuce can be substituted for the mache.
- The tortellini can be made ahead of time.
- Ideally the heartier and heavier ingredients are layered on the bottom and the more delicate lighter ingredients are on the top.
Per Serving: 719 calories; 39.1 g fat; 66.6 g carbohydrates; 29.2 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 1027 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1