Pasta Salad in a Jar
"Whether you're packing a picnic or just an office lunch, this Mason jar meal not only helps with portability but also portion control. Starring Three Bridges® Organic Spinach and Cheese Tortellini, colorful veggies, and greens, the final product is definitely Instagram-worthy. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. When it's time to eat, just shake well and serve!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 719
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 mason jar)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water until they float to the top, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain water. Place in the refrigerator to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Layer pesto, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, tortellini, and mache into the canning jar; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- Romaine lettuce can be substituted for the mache.
- The tortellini can be made ahead of time.
- Ideally the heartier and heavier ingredients are layered on the bottom and the more delicate lighter ingredients are on the top.
Per Serving: 719 calories; 39.1 66.6 29.2 76 1027 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Fantastic. There are so many healthy salads to make this way by simply changing the make up of the veggies. The greens stay crisp and the taste of all is sharp as if you had just made it t home ...