Easy Cheeseburger Quiche
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 457
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until tender and browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Add ground beef and season with meat seasoning, garlic powder, herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Drain excess fat from skillet.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl. Whisk in milk, mayonnaise, and flour; sprinkle with salt. Stir in beef mixture and 1 cup of Cheddar cheese. Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of quiche comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the quiche. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Seasonings are completely optional and up to your discretion. This is your chance to experiment if you are a not 100% confident with herbs yet.
- The cheese can be added all at once, or 1/4 cup can be sprinkled on top after baking.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 35.3 15.2 19.5 153 413 Full nutrition