Ingredients5 h 30 m servings 492
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker; pour in chicken broth. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook on Low until chicken is tender, about 4 hours.
- Drain broth; shred chicken with 2 forks in the slow cooker. Add Buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix; stir until well mixed. Cook on low until flavors are blended, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spoon chicken onto the tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top. Roll up and place seam-side down on a nonstick baking sheet. Brush all sides of taquitos with oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning every 5 minutes, until slightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- An additional chicken breast can be added, if desired.
- Vegetable oil can be substituted for the peanut oil.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 24.3 42.8 24.8 74 1995 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was excellent and super simple. I didn't expect to like the cream cheese in this but it worked very nicely. It gave the chicken a nice creaminess but it wasn't so much that all of the other...
Great taste! Turned out a little dry, however - but it may be because I only used about 1/3 of the hot sauce because my wife is a wimp. I may add some black beans to the mix next time, or use a...
Family loved it! We used light ranch dressing instead of the ranch packet, light cream cheese and low fat cheese as well as low carb tortillas.