Spanish Garlic Shrimp on Skewers
"Spanish Garlic Shrimp on Skewers is an ideal recipe for a summertime fiesta--a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Our tantalizing shrimp and garlic recipe sandwiches scrumptious seafood with red bell peppers for a party delight. Grill up this Spanish Garlic Shrimp as an appetizer or main course and watch the neighbors flock to your backyard."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 96
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In zip-top plastic bag, or plastic container with a lid, mix together oil, Adobo, garlic and pepper flakes. Add shrimp, tossing to combine; transfer to refrigerator. Chill shrimp at least 15 minutes, or up to 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve any remaining liquid. Alternately thread peppers, shrimp and lemons on skewers, so that each skewer starts and ends with peppers and contains 4 shrimp pieces. Using pastry brush, brush reserved marinade onto shrimp and vegetables.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat, or heat a heavy-bottomed grill pan over medium-high heat. Place shrimp on hot surface and cook until shrimp turn pink and opaque, flipping once, 3 - 5 minutes.
- Tip by LA COCINA GOYA
- Keep Shrimp Stable on the Skewer
- If your shrimp slip or spin around the skewer when you try to flip them on the grill, the result could be an unevenly-cooked crustacean and unnecessary frustration. Next time, make sure the shrimp stay put by using two skewers: Simply thread the shrimp with the first skewer and align second alongside to form two parallel lines. Then, grill with ease.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 1 1.9 18.9 173 199 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1