Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 22 m servings 206 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, butter, and white sugar in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed, scraping bowl often, until crust mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until crust is set but still pale, 12 to 17 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon rum extract, and salt in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well-blended. Stir in pineapple, coconut, and macadamia nuts. Spread filling over hot crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set and top is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely, about 25 minutes.
- Whisk 5 teaspoons reserved pineapple juice, confectioners' sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon rum extract together in a small bowl to make glaze.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled filling; cut into bars.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 10.6 g fat; 26.7 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1