Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 358 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix Gruyere cheese and panko bread crumbs together in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add zucchini, yellow squash, shallots, and garlic; cook and stir until softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in basil, rosemary, salt, and black pepper; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Mix flour into the skillet. Pour in cream in a steady stream and stir until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in half the cheese mixture. Remove from heat.
- Pour zucchini mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use green or yellow squash, or both.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 25.5 g fat; 22.7 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 265 mg sodium. Full nutrition