Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 2 m servings 176
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place buttery crackers and cornmeal in a plastic resealable bag; seal and pound into fine crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot; cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add yellow squash and zucchini. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir milk and butter into the skillet. Increase heat to medium-high; cook until butter is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in crumb mixture and Mexican cheese blend. Remove from heat.
- Spread yellow squash mixture evenly in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 15 minutes. Increase heat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and continue baking until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 176 calories; 13.6 10.1 4.9 23 186 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
delish! an absolute do-over. i just think you don't have to cook the zucchini on the stovetop for a full ten minutes if you prefer them more crisp.