Decadent Ozark Peach Turnovers
Ingredients55 m servings 296
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut peaches into 16 crescent-shaped slices.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a flat work surface and separate into 16 triangles. Place a peach slice at the base of each triangle and roll up to enclose in the dough. Arrange turnovers in a baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour evenly over the turnovers in the baking pan. Pour citrus-flavored soda over the turnovers. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until turnovers are golden brown and liquid is bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 17.5 32.7 2.1 31 377 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Oh my! This is so good! I saw that Pioneer Woman used frozen peaches in this type of recipe, so I thought I would try it too. It turned out great! So easy, and no one would guess it's just cres...
The IDEA of this recipe is great! Simple and yummy. However, it was WAY too sweet and produced far too much goo. I would suggest half the butter and sugar. Second, I'm not sure about the purpose...