Decadent Ozark Peach Turnovers
Ingredients55 m servings 296
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut peaches into 16 crescent-shaped slices.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a flat work surface and separate into 16 triangles. Place a peach slice at the base of each triangle and roll up to enclose in the dough. Arrange turnovers in a baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour evenly over the turnovers in the baking pan. Pour citrus-flavored soda over the turnovers. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until turnovers are golden brown and liquid is bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 17.5 32.7 2.1 31 377 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Oh my! This is so good! I saw that Pioneer Woman used frozen peaches in this type of recipe, so I thought I would try it too. It turned out great! So easy, and no one would guess it's just cres...
It was great! Will try it next time with apples. I didn't add the Mountain Dew thanks to another reviewer and liked it without.