Decadent Ozark Peach Turnovers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 296 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 turnovers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut peaches into 16 crescent-shaped slices.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a flat work surface and separate into 16 triangles. Place a peach slice at the base of each triangle and roll up to enclose in the dough. Arrange turnovers in a baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour evenly over the turnovers in the baking pan. Pour citrus-flavored soda over the turnovers. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until turnovers are golden brown and liquid is bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 17.5 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 377 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oh my! This is so good! I saw that Pioneer Woman used frozen peaches in this type of recipe, so I thought I would try it too. It turned out great! So easy, and no one would guess it's just cres...