Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 126
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 doughnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a mini doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Mix soy milk, vegetable oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Combine the flour mixture and the soy milk mixture and stir until smooth; pour into a mini doughnut pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until doughnuts are light brown and the tops spring back when touched, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, soy milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir until glaze is combined.
- Dip doughnuts into glaze and cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Almond milk can be substituted for the soy milk in the glaze, if desired. You can also use any flavor extracts or citrus zest in your doughnut glaze to fulfill your personal taste.
- This recipe is for the Wilton® mini doughnut pan. You can use a different pan but just adjust the cooking time to the size of your pan.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 4.9 19.2 1.5 0 317 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
There is way too much baking soda in this recipe. It calls for 2 1/2 tsp but should probably be 1/2 tsp. Had to throw the whole batch out.