Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 165 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Place almonds in a coffee grinder or food processor and grind into a meal.
- Combine almond meal, mashed bananas, teff flour, brown rice flour, almond milk, coconut oil, water, and flax seeds in a large bowl. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and allspice into the batter.
- Spoon batter into liners, filling each about 2/3 full. Lightly press a walnut piece on top each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute amaranth or coconut flour for the teff if preferred.
- Substitute apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice for the allspice.
- You can add golden raisins that have been soaked in hot water for an hour. Drain and mix them into the batter by hand.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 11.1 g fat; 14.9 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 120 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1