Spiralized Apple Salad
"Let the spiralizer do all the work for you and then enjoy a fresh, crisp, crunchy apple salad with a mild vinaigrette dressing that comes together in minutes. You can use whatever apples you like just as long as they're fresh and have a firm texture. To keep the apples crisp, add the vinaigrette dressing right before serving."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 136
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Cut Granny Smith and Red Delicious apples into noodles using a spiralizer fitted with the large shredding blade.
- Place apple noodles in a large bowl and toss with lime juice to keep them from turning brown. Pour in dressing; mix gently until salad is combined.
- Place pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Toast pine nuts, shaking often, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle pine nuts over salad.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have white balsamic vinegar, good substitutes would be rice vinegar or white wine vinegar (you want a mild-flavored vinegar, not cider vinegar).
- There are many brands of spiralizers. The chipper (large shredder) blade referred to in this recipe is from the Paderno® brand.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 7.9 17.1 0.8 0 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1