Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 31 m servings 492 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place lentils in a container. Pour in enough water to cover and let soak, at least 30 minutes. Drain.
- Combine drained lentils, 4 1/4 cups water, ground chicken, onion, green chile peppers, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, and salt in a large pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer until water has been mostly absorbed and lentils are soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place the lentil mixture in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Stir in cilantro.
- Shape mixture into patties and dip into beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pan-fry patties in batches until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make patties softer, add 1 or 2 eggs to the mixture before shaping.
- You can freeze the patties for almost a month after shaping them.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 11.6 g fat; 47 g carbohydrates; 46.2 g protein; 148 mg cholesterol; 2128 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1